Tuesday, April 24, 2012

{bright blues}

Shannon
What Shannon's wearing:
Dress from Target, sandals from Forever 21,
& belt from H&M.

Me
What I'm wearing:
Shirt from Charlotte Russe, skirt from Francesca's,
flats from Urban Outfitters, watch by Marc Jacobs,
& wing necklace (gift)

Bright colores are clearly a huge part of my style, so when I saw this blue patterned skirt at Francesca's with the neon zipper in back I instantly love it. It love the length too because it is not too short, but its great for hot weather. As for Shannon's dress, I love the mixtures of multiple blues & oranges. Such a fun dress for spring/summer!

3 comments:

  1. Wait is your skirt from Charlotte Russe or Francesca's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that skirt Abs! That's a great 'fit!

    Miss you,
    Maddie

    P.S. When I go to Andorra and I only have like 15 pieces of clothing and I need to dress for 365 days...I will be enlisting your fashion brilliance!

    ReplyDelete