Hey guys!
Sorry I've been gone for so long now. Almost 2 weeks since
I wrote in my blog! During that time,
I had the privilege of traveling to San Miguelito, Panamá,
over my spring break with my church and was able to
serve the Lord and show his love to the people, as well as
receive love in indescribably beautiful ways.
I spent my time playing with kids, telling stories with my host family,
speaking a ton of Spanish, and getting to know the people of Panamá. It was a wonderful
experience and I feel so blessed that I was able to go and live
with a Panamanian host family for 8 days!
Here are a couple pictures from my trip. Feel free to
comment if you would like to know more about my trip.
As for my first day at work, I decided to
wear my floral purple skirt, which I absolutely love, with
boots because it was still a little chilly
outside after the snow fall on Tuesday.
| What I'm wearing: Shirt by Threads 4 Thought from Marshalls, skirt by Dolce Vita from Nordstroms, boots by Unity from Famous Footwear, & watch by Michael Kors |




Love all the Pics, Ab.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you had an amazing time!!!
Love you.
~Erika