Friday, April 20, 2012

{tulips & watering cans}

Heather
What Heather's wearing:
Jean shirt from Forever 21, floral shirt from Rue 21,
jeans & scarf from Target, shoes from Urban Outfitters,
purse from neighbor's garage sale,
tree ring from UMC Bookstore, & other rings from
Simply Sterling.

My outfit
What I'm wearing:
Skirt from REI, sweater from Gap,
shoes from Marshalls, necklace (gift from Peru),
& earrings (gift from Taylor from the Grand Canyon)


How adorable is my neighbors' house! I love the green watering can in the background. As for my earrings, my amazing friend Taylor bought me them in the Grand Canyon when she went hiking there. She is just the sweetest person ever. Taylor got them for me simply because she knows I LOVE turquoise.

Concerning Heather, I love her ability to layer & layer different pattern & accessories. She always has so many little details in her outfits & makes it look so good :)


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you like them, they look great on you! I saw them and immediately thought of you, I hope they embellish many outfits to come :)

    ReplyDelete