Friday, April 6, 2012

{good friday}

What I'm wearing:
Shirt by Vince from Marshalls,
scarf (gift from mom), jeans by Angel,
shoes by kanna from Marshalls, &
necklace from m. santana



 Today was college spirit day at my high school, so of course I represented the University of Colorado all the way with my t-shirt. After school, I went to a Good Friday service at my church and decided to get a little bit more dressed up. Spring is here and its time to wear wedges :) Feeling tall is nice!! For my scarf, I originally just had it looped the basic way, but it was too long so I made it into an "infinity scarf" by tying the two ends together. I ended up liking the way the knot looked in front, so I pulled it forward.

1 comment:

  1. great outfit!! i am loving the cropped pants and sandals look- i've been rocking it a lot. You shoes are adorable!

    ReplyDelete