Sunday, April 15, 2012

{date night}

Last night Tyler & Heather had a fancy date night, my friend Jay 
went on a first date, & Rachel, Shannon, Jan, & I had a girls'
date night with each other :) After basically a month of begging, 
 I gave Jay the chance to be on my blog, as long as he dressed nice for 
his date. And he did! So in this post I featured Heather, Tyler, & Jay's
date night outfits! How great is that!?

Heather & Tyler
What Heather's wearing:
Dress by Paisley & Ivy from Plato's Closet, heels from DSW,
braceletes from Forever 21, & clutch from Target

What Tyler's wearing:
Shirt from Kohls , tie from H&M,
belt by Fossil from Macy's, jeans from Nordstrom Rack,
& shoes from Nordstroms Rack

Jay's Date Night
What Jay's wearing:
Shirt from Billabong, jeans from Aeropostale,
 & shoes from Clark's

1 comment:

  1. Heather, I totally have those shoes! I think I wore them for 90% of our high school dances, hehe.

    ReplyDelete