Wednesday, April 18, 2012

{not too shabby}

What I'm wearing:
Skirt from Street Fair in Michigan, shirt from Charlotte Russe,  
hand made bracelet from market in Buenos Aires,
wedges from Marshall's, necklace from m. santana,
gem necklace from Bramble, & earrings (gift) 

Shannon

What Shannon's wearing:
Whole outfit from Target :)

The other day I saw a girl at my church wearing a skirt very similar to this maroon one and I thought, "I own a skirt like that! I should wear it soon!" Therefore, yesterday I took that inspiration and wore this wrap skirt with a basic black top and my leather wedges!
As for my bracelet, I bought it in Buenos Aires at the Recoleta street market. Everything at the man's booth was made from leather & the metal from horseshoe nails. If you look at it again, you can see the four bent nails.
If you didn't notice, Shannon's whole outfit is from Target. How impressive is that!! I loved her pairing of gray stripes with a bright teal skirt.
P.S. The title is a mixed between Shannon & Abbey (Shabby). Hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment