What I'm wearing: Cardigan from Gap. green tank from mom's closet, watch by Marc Jacobs, pants from Anthropology sale rack, flats from Target, & necklace (gift from mom)
I think it is pretty clear in my blog that most of my clothes are 1. from resale shops 2. were a gift 3. is not designer... and that's just how I like it! Also having two older sisters, I always grew up with a lot of awesome (and sometimes, not so awesome) hand-me-downs! I love taking old or inexpensive items and giving them new life in interesting, new combinations. It is great that my mom and I are basically the same size (especially in shoes), so when she doesn't like something anymore or when "it is too young" for her, I get it! For example, this green tank top once belonged to my mom and was given to me when she realized she never knew what to wear with it. Thanks for the hand-me-downs, mom!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment