Monday, April 23, 2012

{long skirt, short skirt}

What I'm wearing:
Cardigan from Gap, maxi skirt from American Apparel, 
gam necklace from Bramble (gift),
flats from Urban Outfitters, 
 & purse (hand-me-down from mom from Coach)

Rachel
What Rachel's wearing:
Jean shirt from Old Navy, tank top from Forever 21,
skirt from Urban Outfitters, shoes from Target,
& earrings from Forever 21.




Yesterday after a long relaxing senior retreat with our church, some  friends and I headed to church in the warm spring night. So lovely! You may have notice that my roommates & I are big fans of skirts and dresses. Yesterday Rachel and I were both wearing skirts in completely different styles and lengths to the same event, yet since they are so different it didn't matter. I love how feminine and comfortable both of these styles are!

1 comment:

  1. I am so into long skirts right now, I just got a pair of black leather vintage roper boots to wear with them, and the skirts and long dresses look just as great with strappy sandals in the summer! I love Rachel's sandals, they're really cute.

    ReplyDelete