Monday, April 9, 2012

{Easter Sunday}

What I'm wearing:
Skirt from Urban Outfitters, purple v-neck
& cardigan from Gap, watch by Marc Jacobs,
wedges from Marshalls & necklace (gift for Easter)
What Jan's wearing:
Dress from Old Navy, flats from DSW, 

bracelets & earrings from Forever 21, 
& watch from Target
Easter Egg Candles
Love her!!
For Easter Sunday, I went to my dear friend Jan's home in Colorado Springs. We had a delicious smoked ham and shared so much laughter & joy with her parents and brother! I missed my family back at home in Chicago though!! The tulips blooming in the background and the green trees made it clear that spring is here. Going to church in the morning was so wonderful and such a good reminder that Jesus has overcome the world. A love like this... It has never been known! I hope your Easter was full of love and gratitude. 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous pictures! Love that skirt too Abs!

    ~Maddie Jean

    ReplyDelete