Thursday, February 14, 2013

{love repeats}

Happy Valentine's Day!!
Yes, I am doing a bit of a repeat from last year and I love it! After making this hand-sewn heart elbow patch sweater last year, I wanted so badly to wear it again! My goal was to make my outfit completely different, which I feel like I did successfully with the exception of my gold watch (of course). Here is the link if you want to check it out. Valentines day 2012: http://gailbeth.blogspot.com/2012/02/valentines-day.html  I chose to wear red skirt this year to bring out the red in my sweater patches!


By Day:

By Night:
(As it snows!)
What I'm wearing:
Sweater by Banana Republic from
Plato's Closet with
hearts hand-sewn by me,
skirt from Forever21,
boots by Unity from Famous Footwear,
necklace & earrings from grandma Rosenwinkel,
watch by Michael Kors,
& lipstick by Covergirl "See Red"
From my work day at school to my dinner date with my roomie, I decided to change up my outfit! With a simple hair band and my red lipstick, my look became more vintage classy and less classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment