Thursday, February 21, 2013

{Emerald Blazer}

What I'm wearing:
Blazer from H&M,
pants from Target,
blouse from Banana Republic,
boots by Boemos from Marshalls,
watch by Michael Kors,
& earrings from Grandma
I love emerald! I'm not sure if it is my green eyes, the way to looks with gold jewelry, or simply the color on its own, but I think emerald is one of the most beautiful and daring colors out there! I have been wanting a colorful blazer for a while and stumbled upon this little gem at H&M (pun intended). I love pairing greens with gold and I thought the caramel boots tied the whole outfit together nicely. Wearing emerald makes me feel bright & positive. I became obsessed with it my senior year of high school and would not rest until I found an emerald prom dress! In honor of throw back thursday, I grace you all with a photo of my prom dress! Don't make fun of my awkwardness... #tbt

No comments:

Post a Comment