Tuesday, February 26, 2013

{my new cloche cap}

What I'm wearing:
Cardigan by Red from TjMaxx,
jeans from American Eagle,
belt from Goodwill,
boots by Boemos from Marshalls,
t-shirt by Frenchi from Nordstrom,
hat from Target
When I was elementary school I always wore bucket hats with little cartoons of the Tasmanian Devil and Mickey Mouse. After years of wanting a sassy little hat like this, I found this adorable cloche hat on super sale at Target and was brought back to my childhood with a little bit more style! I didn't wear the hat at work, but after school with the cold weather, I loved the way it tied together the black in my outfit and wore it for the rest of the afternoon. Outside of a cute coffee place in my town the fun orange chairs matched my cardigan and provided a fresh setting!

No comments:

Post a Comment