Monday, February 18, 2013

{denim day}

What I'm Wearing:
Leather coat by Michael Kors from Nordstrom Rack,
jean blouse from Argentina,
black jeans by U-51 from Marshalls,
flats by Charles David,
tank from Target,
watch by Michael Kors,
earrings from Grandma
Nothing is more relaxing than walking around outside when it's the 50s and painting pottery with my roommate (I'll post pictures once its done firing)! Yesterday was a very laid back day, which I think was reflected in my outfit. I remember when I was living in Argentina jean shirts were so popular, which was obvious by their prices. After looking in many stores throughout Buenos Aires, I finally found this shirt that was adorable and in my price range! I went for it and I am so glad I did because it is one of my favorite staples now. Sometimes I even rock the Canadian tuxedo, jean on jean ;) Here I'm actually wearing jeans, but they are black!

No comments:

Post a Comment