Thursday, February 28, 2013

{photo shoot}

What I'm wearing:
Blouse & belt from Forever 21,
earrings from Target,
jean from American Eagle,
bracelet gift from Gem,
boots by Clona; purchased in Argentina,
necklace (hand-me-down),
In the past year, I have taken pictures for my blog in a number of awesome settings, as well as a lot of the same old, same old. I am always so thankful when my friends are willing to take pictures for me and want to venture into new parts of town to find a new brick wall or an amazing angle along side the creek. Today I was so fortunate to have my friend, Steven Wade, photographing me and if you haven't already observe in the pictures, he is a wonderful photographer. Steven brought his pro-gear and set up these shots beautifully. I couldn't be happier with the way they turned out! Thanks, Steven!!

As for my outfit, I love the contrast of my tan coat with this rich maroon blouse. The focus of this outfit truly is the wine tinted slouchy top. So, hoping to not overpower my blouse, I paired it with simple, yet complementing emerald green earrings and a long double wrapped necklace. 

And if you were wondering my answer to my co-worker's sassy question: No, I am not wearing my dad's shirt ☺

2 comments: