Monday, February 11, 2013

{Sea Red}

What I'm wearing:
Blouse by Olive & Oak from TjMaxx,
jeans from Forever 21,
boots by BGD from Urban Outfitters,
earrings & earrings (gift),
watch by Michael Kors,
& lipstick by Cover Girl "See Red"
On Sunday, I decided to wear red lips all day! I was feeling kind of sassy and with the flowy top and boyish boots, I wanted to make my outfit a little bit more feminine. This fall I bought this shade of red lipstick and one thing I really love about it is the ability to wear it during the day. A lot of red lip shades seem more formal, but "See Red" by the Cover Girl Queen collection is easy to wear anytime of day. I love the contrast of the dark navy blue and the "See Red" lips. The whole outfit has a nautical feel to it making it more like "Sea Red."

No comments:

Post a Comment