Tuesday, January 8, 2013

{¡Viva vibrant!}

Mi hermana, Erika
What I'm wearing:
Skirt from Pitaya,
dress by Lush from Nordstroms,
belt from Anthropologie,
watch by Michael Kors,
& necklace from Francesca's Closet
Hello all! Happy New Year!! Sorry for the short break from posting. I just got back from a wonderful family vacation to Cabo San Lucas, México! While I was there, although I was lucky enough to wear some fun summer outfits, but I didn't get around to taking many blog pictures. I guess it's not a bad problem to have :) Our trip was awesome! Delicious food, surfing, tons of laughter, and warm weather!

In June of last year, both this vibrant red skirt and this striking chartreuse dress were featured in two of my wedding blog posts! While in México, I decided to pair the two together! The fun colors created a flirty dinner outfit with a carmel leather accents. ¡Viva vibrant!

No comments:

Post a Comment