Wednesday, December 26, 2012

{straight sassy & class}

What Olivia's wearing:
Dress by Topshop from Nordstrom,
boots by Cole Hahn from Goodwill,
rings (gifts),
bangle gift from France,
& necklace from Forever 21
Little Liv looking adorable on Christmas Eve per usual. This girl really knows how to put an outfit together and rock it! I love her fitted Topshop dress with her black ankle boots. Also if you look at the photo of her rings and bangle, check out those nails! Gold with black detailing painted done at home. A combination of patience and a steady hand!

I also posted a picture below of my dad's ring passed down from his great-grandfather who was a member of the Freemasons. I love this ring! While relaxing on the couch at Olivia's, I lined up this awesome shot with a vintage champagne glass and the Freemason ring in the background. So classy!
My great-grandfather's
Freemason ring

No comments:

Post a Comment