Wednesday, December 19, 2012

{Feliz Navidad}

What I'm wearing:
Red jeans by BDG from Urban Outfitters,
black sweater from Gap,
holiday vest (hand-sewn by me) fabric from Joanne Fabrics,
boots by Z London from DSW,
& candy cane earrings from Target
When looking through my collection of tacky holiday sweaters, I discovered my longing for a holiday vest! So when you're a Spanish teacher, what better type of vest than a Feliz Navidad one with Mexican flag pom poms on the bottom! This lovely holiday tribute was hand-sewn by yours truly. I'm currently taking orders if you're interested ; ) Just kidding... but at the same time, I'm not! Let me know!

 The highlight of my day while wearing this was having students look at me like I was a complete weirdo while clearly wondering if I was seriously wearing it or if it was joke. Haha, the majority were too afraid to ask!!

P.S. Feliz Navidad means Merry Christmas in Spanish if you didn't know already :)

No comments:

Post a Comment