 |
What I'm wearing:
Skirt from Old Navy,
purple shirt from Gap, scarf from Forever 21,
boots by Z London from DSW,
tights from Target,
earrings (hand-me-down from my older sister),
ring from my grandfather,
& ruby bracelet from Gem Boutique |
I decided to wear my "elf" tights this Sunday! Despite the fact that they are forest green, I think the black accents and light jean skirt pulls the focus out and away from the wacky tights. I have discovered personally that when wearing an unusual colored clothing item (such as green tights, orange shoes, or what have you), pairing the bold color items with other colors and a staple, such as black or white, can bring everything together nicely. I like wearing 3 or 4 different colors together at the same time! You may not agree with my choice of tights for this outfit, but I had a blast wearing them. For me, fashion is all about experimenting and having fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment