Thursday, January 31, 2013

{coffee & turquoise}

What I'm wearing:
Sweater from Savers!
pants and flats from Target,
scarf (borrowed from mom),
earrings (gift),
necklace from Gem Boutique,
& coffee mug from Anthropologie 
Today I was told by my friend, Jay, that my coffee was pathetically weak... I used to make it strong and then I got stingy and starting using less. Haha! So he made a cup of "quality french press coffee." I must admit it was pretty tasty and with my pretty mug, I decided to pose with it :)

As I mentioned yesterday, I love wearing patterned scarves to spice up solid colors like this black & white scarf with my bold turquoise sweater. Today is my "work day" in my office when I can get a lot of planning done because of the block period schedule. I love dressing in comfortable sweaters on Thursdays. I scooped up this turquoise treasure at Savers for $3.99. Yes, it was a bargain and, yes, it is insanely soft! I believe Macklemore would be proud!
Thanks for the coffee, Jay man.
Jay's stylish man shoes earned him a blog feature
(that he has been begging for...)


No comments:

Post a Comment