 |
What I'm wearing:
Navy dress from Forever 21,
belt from Marshalls,
gloves and faux fur coat from Glam-ma Rosenwinkel,
earrings from Allison,
necklace gift from Karen Z,
heels by Soffte from Nora's Shoes |
The other night a few of my darling friends threw a 1920's themed surprise party with the works for our friend, Carly! (Be ready for my friends' outfit pictures in my next post). As soon as I heard the theme I started preparing! I searched through my suitcases underneath my bed for my grandma's faux fur coat and pulled out my box of her old white gloves from my dresser drawer. With those two key elements and a rocking pin curl up-do courtesy of my roommate Shannon, all I needed was a staple dress and heels! I went for an all around navy outfit with red accents and some big time fur! Even though I got insanely hot in that monster of a coat, it was a hit! Anytime I wasn't wearing it someone else was. So funny! It was such an amazing night. Everyone went all out in their costumes and Carly was so thrilled!
Check my next post for more pictures of my fellow flapper gals and swinger guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment