Thursday, January 10, 2013

{hassle-free heels}

What I'm wearing:
Blouse and jeans from Forever 21,
necklace from Bramble,
earrings (gift),
heels by Sofft from Nora's Shoes
Back to teaching in heels! All of my co-workers were completely shocked that I even bother wearing heels to work, but I swear by these shoes! So comfortable! Sofft is an amazing brand that makes functional heels with insole padding and traction pads on the soles. I was excited to bust out my blue suede shoes!
More amazingly though, I actually made an effort with my hair today! I usually just let it air dry and sometimes run a straightener through the bumpy parts or just let them be. But today, since I'm going to a wedding this weekend, I wanted to test out my hair curling options with the current length. I think its cute, but we'll see what I end up doing. Any opinions?

1 comment:

  1. I own a couple of heels from Sofft and I LOVE them! :D So functional. Love your blue suedes :)

    ReplyDelete