Monday, February 6, 2012

{wild patterns}


What I'm wearing:
Sweater by Tori Burch, pants by Gap, tank top from H&M,
Bramble gem necklace gift from sister, chain from M. Santana.

 I love this sweater! Two years ago my mom gave me this amazing hand-me-down cardigan by Tori Burch because she thought it was too young for her. I love the wild design and the huge gold buttons. Pairing it with a basic black pant makes it so your outfit is well balanced and not too busy.

As for my necklace combo, my sister gave me the dainty Bramble gem necklace for Christmas this year and my other necklace is from the boutique I worked at in high school. Everyday for about 2 months I'd come in & eye that necklace. After admiring and drooling for weeks, I decided to buy it! Now of all the jewelry I own, it is the piece I get the most compliments on. It is so simple, but so beautiful.  A great buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment