Thursday, February 2, 2012

{blue zippers}


 What I'm wearing:
Sweater By American Eagle from Plato's Closet, pants by Mossimo from Target,
boots by Unity from Famous Footwear, necklace (gift from Italy),
earrings from World Market

In preparation for the inches of snow coming today/tonight, I decided to wear my Unity boots. An almost perfect replica to the Steve Madden boots, these little beauties have the blue zipper and everything, which is definitely my favorite detail! Again in my outfit you see the lovely italian glass-bead necklace from my sister; here I listened to my parents advice and took a close up of it to show you all how wonderful it truly is. Thanks Erika!
I'm hoping with all of this snow here in Colorado that tomorrow we'll have a snow day. It will be my first one EVER if we do. How exciting would that be!! We shall see. Hasta mañana :)

1 comment:

  1. Those blue zippers are a beauty Ab! What a great detail!

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete