What I'm wearing:
Sweater from Gap, jeans by Citizens of Humanity from
Plato's Closet, necklace from M.Santana, watch by
Michael Kors, kitten wedges by Jessica Simpson from Goodwill,
earrings from Marshalls, poodle broach (estate sale gift from mom)
Remember those teachers you had when you were young who wore ridiculous cat vests, holiday pins, and eccentric jewelry... Well, I fell into the stereotypical wacky teacher style with my poodle broach today. I decided to go with a basic charcoal sweater and spice it up with the broach my mom found me at an estate sale. Gold mines I tell you, gold mines!
Thanks for showing how to wear a broach in a stylish, not crazy, way Ab! I have some gorgeous gold ones from my Grandma but have never gotten the courage to wear one. Now I'm going to try! I'm actually going to copy and paste this outfit into my inspiration book for The Gap :)
ReplyDelete~Maddie