So as many of you know it dumped down snow in Colorado on Friday.
Therefore, school was canceled and I had my first snow day ever!
My roommate and I spent the day making pancakes, watching
Harry Potter, drinking hot chocolate and playing in
the snow. I also got to test out the amazing snowsetting on my new camera!
| Soy hot chocolate with the works |
Due to the amazing snow day and my lazy Saturday, I haven't blogged in
a while. Here was my Sunday morning church outfit followed
by my "I know the Broncos aren't in the Super Bowl but I don't care"
outfit for the Super Bowl festivities!
outfit for the Super Bowl festivities!
What I'm wearing:
Sweater from The Gap, skirt from Forever21,
tights from Target, socks by FoxRiver,
boots by Boemos, watch by Marc Jacobs,
earrings from Marshalls, & ring by W.A.R. Jewelry
Broncos sweater (resale), jeans by Hudson,
boots by Khombu
No comments:
Post a Comment