What I'm wearing:
Blouse & scarf from Gap, pants by Pilcro & the Letter Press
from Anthropology, watch from Michael Kors, watch necklace (gift), &
from Anthropology, watch from Michael Kors, watch necklace (gift), &
boots & bracelet from Argentina
My favorite element of this outfit is my pocket-watch necklace from my sister. Even though it doesn't work anymore, it is still awesome. Also, leather in Argentina was simply amazing, hence my boots (& bracelet) from Buenos Aires. As for my shirt, I believe this was the first time I have worn a white starched dress shirt in my life! Crazy, right? I have always loved the way they look on other people, but I never had one that fit well. Thanks to the Gap now I look all professional!
The perfect oxford from The Gap is fabulous! I bought the coral one last week and love love love it! I like your idea of pairing it with more casual boots, I need to try that.
ReplyDelete~Maddie Jean