Tuesday, January 24, 2012

{hello mustard yellow}





What I'm wearing:
Blouse from French Connection, pants by Mossimo from Target, belt from
 Charolette Russe, scarf from Goodwill, boots from Steve Madden, 
earrings from Claire's, watch by Michael Kors
jacket from Urban Outfitters, and hat (homemade gift by Julia).


On Monday my outfit was a compilation of gifts from friends and family! Two years ago my roommate Heather bought me this mustard yellow scarf for Christmas and I instantly fell in love. Also, on top of it being amazing, it was from Goodwill (aka good price)! My maroon beanie was hand-knit by my friend, Julia. She told me she was willing to take on a knitting challenge and this hat was the remarkable result! Impressive, right? And finally, my mom always buys the best presents, including my favorite Michael Kors watch for Christmas last year and my Steve Maddie bootie heels this year. Thanks for all the gifts ladies!

2 comments:

  1. Such great gifts! I love those booties :)

    Judy
    SecondGlimpses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, those booties really make the outfit perfect Abbey!

    ~Maddie Jean

    ReplyDelete