Tuesday, January 31, 2012

{bright tights}

What I'm wearing:
Shirt from Charolette Russe, skirt & belt from Forever21,
tights from Target, boots by Boemos from Marshalls,
earrings (gift), bracelet by Coach, & necklace (read below)

Recently I've started wearing colorful tights just like elementary school Abbey. Although they aren't cover in flowers and zig-zigs, they are still really fun!
 Here is the story about my locket necklace. Since I was 8, I have had glasses, so my parents decided to get me the American Girl doll Molly who she was basically my twin; Brunette with glasses! Now she is tucked away safely in my parents' basement and her heart-shaped locket that I always thought was lovely is around my neck on a new chain. Yes, my necklace originally belonged to my American Girl doll!

1 comment:

  1. Abbey, seriously sometimes you read my fashion mind! I have a pair of tights that same color and didn't know how it would look to pair them with my brown boots and black long sleeve. You've put my questions to rest, this outfit looks great!

    ~Maddie Jean

    ReplyDelete