Saturday, January 28, 2012

{my new scarfette}






What I'm wearing:
Jacket from J. Crew, Purse by Baggallini, Top from Lilla.P,
skirt by Merona & tights from Target, scarfette made by Maura Stoffer, 
wedge booties from Steve Madden,
belt from Anthropology, watch by Michael Kors

Although I was very pleased with my outfit as a whole on Friday, my favorite element is definitely my new hand-knit "scarfette" made by my friend, Maura. As you may have noticed before I love mustard yellow! 
On Friday I experienced my first spirit assembly at my high school (or as my Minnesotan roommate says "pep fest"). It was so fun to see my students out of the classroom and representing for our school! I got dragged into doing the school march and was so confused! It was hilarious; During part of it we all got down on one knee and "Tebowed." Gotta love Colorado!

3 comments:

  1. Great tights! & Such a cozy scarf.

    Judy
    SecondGlimpses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Judy! You're so sweet with all the comments you've made :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PEP FESTS! Yes, haha! Oh and I love the neighborhood background! You should try one up by chautauqua one day when you have some extra time :)

    ReplyDelete