What I'm wearing:
Black sweater from Gap, skirt from Goodwill,
boot by Unity (Famous Footwear), belt from Charolette Russe,
necklace from Morocco (yes, the country),
& earrings from World Market
Yes, my skirt is from Goodwill. Hence, the name of my post is paying homage to my love for resale stores. Goodwill, Savers, Salvation Army... all treasure chests if you're willing to take a bit of time.
My necklace also has a crazy story behind it. When my family went to Spain a few years back, we decided to travel across the straight of Gibraltar to Morocco. During our time there I experienced the street vendors in full-force. My lovely necklace here was the produce of being followed by vendor for about 4 blocks through the small alleys of Tangier. After deciding I didn't want it, he proceed to bargain persistantly with us. In the end, we bought it just to get rid of him. I'm glad we did after all because it is amazing and comes with a great story :)
I love thrifting treasures! This is such a great find.
ReplyDeleteJudy
SecondGlimpses.blogspot.com
I love Goodwill and I love this outfit!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete~Maddie Jean