During my semester abroad in Argentina I had an amazing time and took advantage of every learning opportunity I had (feel free to message me with any questions you have or read my blog from when I was down there: argentineabbey.blogspot.com)... But at the same time, I am not going to go so far to say I never laid around the house and relaxed. What, I'm human! So during that down time, my vices were back to back episodes of "How I Met Your Mother" and fashion blogs. While admiring various blogs, I began to realize - "I could do this!" In my limited closet in Buenos Aires I managed to make one suitcase and a backpacking bag worth of clothes my whole wardrobe. During that time I really learned to be creative with my limited options and I realized that I should be more creative back in Colorado as well. A number of the blogs I read said the exact same thing about learning to be more creative and combine old duds into refreshing statements. In addition to wanting to utilize my now-wonderfully-extensive closet, I also wanted to work on dressing professionally without losing my sense of me. With my new teaching job, I need the students to see me as an authority and respect me! So in this blog be anticipating that about 75% of my outfits will be my daily teaching threads. I hope to update my photos daily with the help of my wonderful boyfriend, David, and my roommates. I want my blog to be more about the pictures and less writing with the exception of quick explanations and some funny stories thrown in there on occasion :D
That's all I have for now but here is a montage of some outfits I wore in Argentina (it was summer there and I still had my mane of hair) Enjoy~
 |
| Argentine leather, sí por favor! |
You are so cute Abbey! So inspiring too ;)
ReplyDelete