Thursday, May 30, 2013

{summer breeze}

What I'm wearing:
Shirt by Velvet Heart from Marshalls,
red jeans by BDG from Urban Outfitters,
flats from J.Crew,
 ring from Boulder Creek Festival booth
Summer time food is the best! Bratwursts, iced tea, corn on the cob, and baked beans. Yum! Last night I went to a BBQ at my friends' house. We played some frisbee and enjoyed each others company, a pretty laid back summer night. I felt like this outfit was a great hanging around with friends look, especially when there is a cool breeze. My red pants give the look a bright summer feel while keeping you warmer than a pair of shorts. I love bright summer pants! Also, the color is perfect for my denim shirt! Don't want to wear a Canadian Tuxedo ;) The little white polkadots throughout my top are so subtle and cute. I love that they add some contrast!

No comments:

Post a Comment