Sunday, May 19, 2013

{flower child}

What I'm wearing:
Vest from street vender in Buenos Aires,
shorts by Denizen from Target,
tank from American Eagle,
flats from Urban Outfitters,
shades from Savvy,
& watch by Michael Kors
The last few days have finally felt like summer! Walking down Pearl, I felt like a little flower child with my lace vest and relaxed attitude. Throughout the whole mall, the flowers are springing up with amazing colors. I think its impossible to walk down Pearl and not smile :)
As for my outfit, I bought these teal shorts the other day, hoping to expand my shorts collection away from ripped jean cut offs. I don't usually love shorts, but when its hot out... man, is it nice to have a pair you like! Teal with charcoal gray paired nicely with my light and delicate lace vest. When I originally saw the vest on the street in Buenos Aires, I debated and debated. In the end, I chose to get it because it was such a prevalent style in Buenos Aires and I wanted to remember the style there (and I liked it). And now, lace is huge everywhere! Buenos Aires, estás muy de moda ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment