 |
What I'm wearing:
Skirt made by me :)
tank top from American Eagle,
sweater by Frenchi,
watch by Mark Jacobs,
flats by J.Crew,
necklace by Stella & Dot |
Recently I have been experimenting with my sewing machine and last Sunday I made this maxi skirt! A simple two stitch skirt with a fold over elastic waist and a stitch at the bottom to keep the fabric from fraying. Since the skirt pattern is kind of busy, I balanced out the top of my look with a dark grey tank top and a magenta cardigan. I think the color combo is uncommon and fun! My white Mark Jacobs watch adds to the spring time feel of the skirt and emphasizes the white strips in the fabric.
As for my skirt, I'm thinking about starting a mini business this summer sewing clothes, bags, and other things, as well as painting TOMS shoes again. Here is my custom painted TOMS site if you or anyone you know would be interested.
http://abbeyrose0704.wix.com/toms#! Let me know if you're interested in any of my stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment