Sunday, May 26, 2013

{last day of school}

What I'm wearing:
Dress from Forever 21,
jean jacket from Abercrombie & Fitch (cerca middle school!),
sandals by Bedrocks,
necklace from Switzerland,
earrings by Kenneth Cole from Macys
The last of school throughout the years was always girls opportunity to dress in full out summer gear. Dresses, shorts, tank tops, and sandals! I have to keep the tradition going and wear something full of color! I pulled out this awesome patterned maxi dress and my old jean jacket from my middle school days to create a perfect teach outfit for the last day of school. 
I truly cannot believe that I am done with my first year of teaching. It came and went with a mixture of emotions. With all of the stress, laughter, and hard-work I am so blessed to have finished this year. My students were a handful at times, but I am so thankful for everyone of them. Teaching them has helped me grow as teacher, a co-worker, a friend, and a follower of Christ. I am so grateful for the support I received from my co-workers, my family, and my friends! Looking forward to my second year and all of the adventures that will come along with it. But until then, it is SUMMER!!! Wooohooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment