Saturday, June 1, 2013

{go rockies}

What I'm wearing:
T-shirt from Estes Park,
purple jeans by Jolt,
tennis shoes from Target,
watch by Marc Jacobs,
hat from the Rockies stadium
One of my favorite summer pass times is going to baseball games! Nothing like rooting for your home team with a cold one in hand, a bag of seeds, and a hot dog with the works all in the company of good friends. I wanted to post some pictures of my "ultimate fan" outfit. I always post work outfits and daily looks, but this outfit is a little different. Like I have said before, I love going all out with costumes and sporting events, so of course I have to commit to being a Rockies fan since I live here now! My outfit is complete purple pants, my Estes t-shirt (with purple lightening, of course), and my Rockies cap.

On thing that sets my blog apart from others is the range of styles I like. A lot of bloggers have a clear style they focus in on, but mine changes daily. Sometimes I'm clean cut with my teaching skirts and kitten heels, other times I'm a bit of a Colorado hipster, and then, quiet often, I wear athletic shorts, a tank top, and my Chacos. It all depends on the way I'm feeling that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment