Sunday, June 2, 2013

{finished it}

What I'm wearing:g
Cardigan & flats from J.Crew,
hand sewn circle skirt made by me,
sunglasses from Savvy,
earrings by Kenneth Cole
Finished my first hemline today! I have had this floral circle skirt in the  works for a bit, but I was avoiding hemming the bottom. I decided to go for it after watching a quick youtube explanation. Then when I completed it, I got to enjoy this beautiful Colorado weather. It is a perfect summer skirt (as long as it is not too windy)!
The colorful floral print stands on its own, so I paired it with a basic black tank, a cardigan, and some light jewelry. I love the simple feminine look of a full skirt and a tank top. Once I have mastered this pattern I made, I will write a how-to post with pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment