 |
What I'm wearing:
Dress from Target,
watch by Marc Jacobs |
As a gal who enjoys a bargain, I always love it when people find out your clothes are from Goodwill or Target and they are shocked. I experienced this joy when shopping at a trendy store in town the other day. This local boutique carries Lucky jeans, Free People items, and other adorable, but often over priced brands. So, you can imagine my satisfaction when the girl in the store told me she adored my dress and asked if it was from Free People. I smiled and said, "Nope, it's from Target!" Again, as I was leaving, she repeated how much she liked it and said "I need to shop there soon!" Nothing like looking cute for less than $20. And that, my friends, is exactly why I write this blog and list where my clothes are from, to show that you can be a smart shopper and still look stylish!
I try to not let fashion fog my mind and often use Proverbs 31:30 to remind me where my worth comes from. My style doesn't define who I am, but it does express a lot about my personality, my love for life, and my creativity. I don't spend hours getting ready nor do I pick out my outfits the night before; I simply wake up and get dressed depending on how I'm feeling and the day progresses from there.
No comments:
Post a Comment