Friday, August 31, 2012

{Summers in South Haven}

What I'm wearing:
Sweater vest from Anthropologie,
skirt from Target,
shoes by Dansko,
watch by Marc Jacobs,
earrings from Mexico,
necklace (gift purchased in South Haven, MI)
I grew up in Chicago, just across the lake from South Haven Michigan, and was blessed to have a summer home up there. My family spent the summers swimming at the beach and going to the Blueberry Festival! My dear friend Taylor, who had a home just down the beach from us, bought me this adorable necklace for my birthday this year. We celebrated the night on the bluff with an amazing sunset and I reflected on how much I loved living 120 miles away from my "summer retreat!"

1 comment:

  1. looks great against the dark dress! I think going to an antique store or somewhere that sells jewelry and getting a more delicate chain than the standard ball joint would make this necklace more delicate and more tailored to pro-teacher outfits! Love you Rosey!

    ReplyDelete