 |
What I'm wearing:
Skirt by American Apparel,
cardigan by Olive & Oak from Marshalls,
tank by Rubbish,
watch by Michael Kors,
flats by J. Crew,
black & gold brooch on waist & necklace
from Grandma Rosenwinkel |
When I first put this outfit on, I felt like it was missing something. With so many neutral colors, black, white, & tan, I wanted to add a bit of detail, so I decided to pin one of my many brooches to my skirt. I received a few brooches, including this one, from my grandma, who was an insanely glamourous & beautiful woman! My big gold chain necklace was also my grandmothers! What a fashionista, right? I really enjoy wearing her jewelry because I know she is looking down on me & loving it :) She was always decked out with jewelry.
Gorgeous outfit Abs, with the dark cardigan and pale colors underneath it makes this look very streamlined and chic. the additions on the gold to bring out the rosiness of the skirt helps too, definitely.
ReplyDelete