Wednesday, August 8, 2012

{all tucked in}

What I'm wearing:
Pants & belt by Calvin Klein Jeans from Marshalls,
shoes by Franco Sarto from Marshalls,
black shirt by Frenchi from Nordstroms,
necklace from Urban Outfitters,
& watch by Michael Kors
Today I had my new teacher orientation at my school and I didn't even realize until now that I was wearing my school colors, black & gold! Something that I am known for in my group of friends is tucking in my shirt... haha! The first time I met my best friends in college, I was wearing my shirt tucked into my jean shorts. At the time, I guess this wasn't at all popular, so they all noticed! My friend, Heather, said she thought I was really "edgy" when she first met me. Now that I'm in the professional realm tucking in your shirt is normal. Score!

No comments:

Post a Comment