2 more days until school starts!
 |
What I'm wearing: Blouse by Mine from Marshalls, jeans from TjMaxx, tan tank from Forever 21, flats from Urban Outfitters, necklace from M. Santana, earrings from Grandma Rosenwinkel, & watch by Michael Kors |
Hello friends! Sorry I have been slightly missing in action recently. With the new school year starting I have been busy--planning for my new classes, moving to a new apartment, & navigating my life as a post-graduate! Bare with me as the new school year starts, I have a feeling that my blogs will be little to non-existent. But, since I'll be dressing myself everyday for work & trying to maintain my teacher status in the halls, I still plan on looking cute & I'll try my hardest to snap some pictures for you all. Thanks for following my blog! I truly appreciate it and hope you enjoy viewing it.
No comments:
Post a Comment