Thursday, August 2, 2012

{knot beads}

What I'm wearing:
Linen dress from Old Navy,
necklace from Spain,
& flats by ecole from Urban Outfitters

Nothing quite like a visit to the Celestial Seasonings tea factory on a cloudy day! I actually happen to love overcast days because, in Colorado, they give you a reason to be a little less active & a little lazier :) I love cozying up to the sleepytime bear... See photo below. I have been to the factory 3 times!!

As for my outfit, I bought this rich, red necklace in Spain when I traveled with my family around the southern coast and up to Madrid. The truly fascinating thing about this necklace is that the "beads" are actually seeds and to my amazement, after 5 years they still have a unique scent to them. With this long strand of seeds, sometimes I knot the end to have it hang low or I loop it around twice for a fuller looking necklace!



2 comments:

  1. your ring is beautiful, i absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tay! It was a gift from my dad. My sisters, my mom, & I all have the same ring :)

      Delete