Wednesday, June 18, 2014

{harem pants}

What I'm Wearing:
Black v-neck by Threads 4 Thought,
patterned harem pants by Lilka from Anthropologie,
sandals from Madewell,
bracelet from my mom,
necklace from Francesca's Closet
In honor of Father's Day my pops was my recruited photographer. Being a designer, my dad has a great artistic eye and loves to check in on my blog. He always encourages me in whatever I do, of example like his loving emails telling me he liked my outfit that day! My dad is a craftsman, a creative, and a caring father and husband. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful father who raised me to be creative and unique. I love you, dad!

As for my look on Sunday, I haven't worn these harem pants out and about yet, but due to an uncomfortable sunburn on my legs I thought they would be a comfy option for Father's Day. After a long day on the lakeshore, my legs are bright pink and happy to be covered up now. The light fabric is perfect for summer and they are loose enough to give my sunburn some relief. Because of the wild pattern and the gorgeous black embroidering on the bottom, I decided to wear them with a basic black tee and sandals. The black elements tie the whole look together!

No comments:

Post a Comment