Sunday, June 15, 2014

{tea party}

What I'm wearing:
Necklace from Francesca's Closet,
dress by Lush from Nordstrom,
wedges by Kenna,
ring by W.A.R. jewelry
Picture with one of the fabulous hostess, Jan
On my last Sunday in Colorado, I attended an adorable springtime tea party. There is nothing like reliving your childhood with a cup of tea and a pastel dress. A few weeks before receiving a precious coral & gold invitation in the mail, Mariel, Jan, and I were chatting about childhood collections and miniature tea sets came up. In that moment, Jan & Mariel decided to hold a "girls only" tea party. They requested that every guest wear their girliest dress and their best set of pearls. I loved having an excuse to "get girly" and my friends looks amazing!
I wore a dress purchased a few years ago, but changed up the style with a chunky ivory flower necklace and light summer wedges. I love the bright chartreuse of my Lush dress. Despite the crazy color, it pairs easily with neutral tones and looks even better with a a summer tan. I adore the fun spectrum of colors that my friends wore that day. Coral, lime, mint, lavender, and more... A lovely range of springtime shades!




No comments:

Post a Comment