 |
What I'm Wearing:
Shirt from Hens and Chicas Etsy Store,
cardigan from Target,
shorts from Gap,
shoes by Vans,
& watch by Michael Kors |
My last day of teaching was filled with hilariously, wonderful student videos, a pick up game of soccer, a heart-warming good-bye lunch with the whole staff, and my fun "¿Cómo se llama?" llama shirt!! When it starts getting hot out, it becomes increasingly difficult to wear "teacher clothes" to work. On my last day, I wore a fun Spanish shirt and shorts, and man, was it liberating! Even though, I adore dressing cute work, I am secretly excited for this summer in Chicago! I'll get to wear whatever I want without the fear of looking professional or the chance of running into my students while shopping. Get ready from some fun summer looks once my move is over! See all in a week or so. Wish me well on my 15 hour drive back to Chicago!
No comments:
Post a Comment