Saturday, May 31, 2014

{another classic}

What I'm Wearing:
Cardigan from Target,
white blouse from H&M,
skirt sewn by me,
watch by Michael Kors,
& flats from Target
I sewed this tea-length 50's skirt last summer and love the classic elements of it. The length makes it appropriate for any occasion, but it is still flirty and cute in its overall style. I love the high waist because I feel it is flattering and feminine. Sometimes the light blue color of this skirt can be difficult to match with other items, but I think this mustard cardigan plays off of it nicely. Black shoes would have provided to much contrast with the blue and the mustard, so I wore a pair of caramel leather flats. Although this is similar to my previous "classic teacher"post, the colors are completely different from the deep reds and blues on my black skirt from last week. Today's post is a lighter, more summery version of the classic teacher style!
After a number of classy teacher outfits, I decided to wrap up the school year on Friday with a fun, laid back style. I'll be posting that outfit soon! Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment