Thursday, May 22, 2014

{classic teacher}


What I'm wearing:
White blouse from H&M,
skirt from Goodwill,
sandals from Madewell,
watch by Michael Kors
Just a few more days as a teacher before I head off for my masters this fall! I can't believe that summer is here and finals are next week. After 6 years of living in Colorado, I will be moving back to Chicago so soon! Its hard to think about leaving my beloved mountains, dear friends, and wonderful job, but I trust that the Lord has great adventures in front of me.
I'm assuming that as I transition from high school teaching into being a graduate student my style to morph a bit. Also, city living might provide me some new threads as well. I do still love the classic teacher outfits that I worn over the past few years. For me, one of my favorite styles is a below the knee classy skirt, flats, and a simple blouse. If you look through my old posts you'll see a variety of outfits like this one! The colors and print of the skirt is so fun and I always get tons of compliments on it. The fact that I bought it at Goodwill for $5 makes the compliments even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment