 |
What I'm Wearing:
Jean jacket from H&M,
spearmint dress from H&M,
geode necklace - bridesmaids gift from Heather,
boots by Steve Madden |
Memorial day weekend is always a wonderful time to transition into summer styles! Despite the scattered thunderstorms, this weekend was amazing. Strolling around the creek festival, dining outside, laying in my hammock, BBQing with friends, and my roommate getting engaged weren't stopped by the rain. On Saturday, with the threat of evening showers, I wore my booties with a jean jacket. Paring these over the light spearmint dress kept me warm and summery! H&M has a lot of really cute basic dresses, tanks, and skirts right now. I got this simple, but adorable colored sundress a few days ago!
 |
| Dinner before the engagement party on Sunday |
 |
Alex and Cameron got engaged on Sunday!!
I couldn't be happier for my wonderful friends.
Congrats, you love birds! |
No comments:
Post a Comment